At 3MP Atlanta, we believe that people are most successful when they are well-matched to their jobs. A good fit between the person and the job ensures that our people will enjoy and be successful at what they do – a benefit both to the company and the individual. The selection process for our sales and marketing team represents a partnership between you and us to make the best decision for all concerned.
Entry Level Account Representatives are responsible for developing relationships within your assigned sales and marketing territory, connecting with key decision-makers. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our sales and marketing solutions according to the customer, client, and team needs.
However, it’s not all work and no play! Once a week, everyone from 3MP Atlanta gets together to do something outside of the office. People develop camaraderie which leads to a more intense commitment to assisting them to reach their objectives. It permits the human resources and management group to get to understand everybody on a more individual level.
Job Requirements for the Entry Level Account Representative:
- Must be personable, energetic, positive and enjoy working with people daily
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Entrepreneur mindset
- 0-6 years experience in sales, marketing, management, or customer service (including retail, restaurant, or hospitality)
- Must live in the Atlanta area & have full-time availability.
- Internally motivated
- Openness to learn
- Capability to adapt
- Technical and digital skills
What ALL sales and marketing team members receive while working with us:
- Pay ranging from $0-48,000+ per year starting off (based on individual performance, commissions, and bonuses), with the potential for pay increases as you advance
- Fast-pace, fun, work environment
- Leadership development
- People skills and sales skills
- Time management mastery
- Money management skills
- Career advancement opportunities
- 401k offered
- Holidays off
- Flexible mornings
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Send us your application today!
If you have any experience/interest in the following, please apply: GPA, dean’s list, associate’s, bachelor’s, graduated, honors, honor roll, scholarship, fraternity, sorority, Greek, club, recent grad, collegiate, athlete, study abroad, work study, fundraising, donations, ticket sales, advertising, marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, business, salesforce, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or team work is a PLUS!
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to email@example.com with your introduction and resume attached.
This job application is open until March 15th. If selected, the next step will be a video call interview.
Atlanta, GA 30318
This is a full-time position.