Careers at 3MP ATL
Better Life. Better Business.
At 3MP Atlanta, we’re not all about business. We’re about helping those who we come into contact with become the best versions of themselves and more.
Those who work at 3MP Atlanta find that not only are they gaining life long skills but they are gaining confidence to further advance their careers whether it’s with our company or else where. Our dedicated mentorship program was established to help every person that comes through our doors to learn the ins and outs of managing themselves better and then others as well.
Award winning commitment
At 3MP Atlanta, we consider ourselves winners. We win at bringing our clients results. We win at making our team their best selves. We win at creating unparalled opportunity.
Interested in winning? If you have commitment to success like we do at 3MP Atlanta and you’re ready to launch your career foward, take the next step by connecting with the team.
Current 3MP Atlanta Jobs
Entry Level Account Manager (Sales & Marketing with Training)
3MP Atlanta is experiencing massive growth and looking to hire an Entry Level Account Manager to take on sales, marketing, and leadership responsibilities. Our proven systems for achieving results are trained in such a way so that even the newest member of staff can perform above industry standards within two weeks.
Entry Level Account Manager Job Duties
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Entry Level Account Manager Skills And Qualifications
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking
Entry level experience in sales, marketing, customer service, communications, leadership, training, retail, restaurant, service, food, sports, teamwork, and public relations is a PLUS!
Responsible, Driven, Creative, Patient, Innovative, Effective, Strategic Positive, Customer Service, Communication Skills, Sales & Marketing, Team Player, Excellent verbal, written, communication skills, Interpersonal skills, Problem-solving
Customer Relations Representative (Entry Level)
About This Position
At 3MP Atlanta, we have created a lot of growth opportunities despite the current times. We are in a position to bring on two additional clients during the start of the year (p.s. one is a common household name!).
Due to this growth, we are looking for an Entry Level Customer Relations Representative with experience in the restaurant, hospitality, and retail industries.
Ideally, the Entry Level Customer Relations Representative has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and is a self-starter.
Each Entry Level Customer Relations Representative will get personalized training in various areas of business, including, but not limited to:
- leadership development
- organizational skills
- customer relations, including sales and marketing with face to face presentations
- work directly with customers to discuss and support their needs in a service-based industry
- utilize the best technology the industry can offer, SalesForce for better customer service and sales presentations
- work directly with the management team on individual training and development in the sales and marketing department
- Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in customer service, retail, restaurant, or hospitality is preferred
- Weekly pay for this position varies throughout training but is discussed thoroughly in the hiring process
For immediate consideration, send us your application for review. We look forward to hearing from you!
Entry Level Management Trainee
3MP Atlanta is a cutting edge sales & marketing firm based in Atlanta.* We are a rapidly expanding company with unlimited growth potential.
3MP Atlanta is looking to hire ambitious candidates who want to jump-start their careers. Full training provided. Entry-level sales and marketing opportunity to start with a management training program.
As part of the 3MP Atlanta team, you can expect to be exposed to:
· Team management
· Campaign coordination
· Marketing and sales
· Teaching and developing your peers
· Local and national travel opportunities
The experience you gain at 3MP Atlanta is unparalleled, and will not only be an asset to your career growth, but also to your personal growth. The Entry Level Client Representative position is for those with a passion for people and a desire to grow while working alongside successful sales and marketing professionals. We find that people with restaurant and retail experience have a lot of transferable skills that are useful within our company.
A Management Trainee possesses the following qualities:
· Bachelor’s degree is preferred
· Effective interpersonal & excellent communication skills
· Demonstrated leadership and team management abilities
· Self-confidence, flexibility, and sense of humor
· Results driven attitude with a hunger for success
What ALL Management Trainees receive while working with us:
- Pay ranging from $0-48,000+ per year starting off (based on individual performance, commissions, and bonuses), with the potential for pay increases as you advance
- Fast-pace, fun, work environment
- Leadership development
- People skills and sales skills
- Time management mastery
- Money management skills
- Career advancement opportunities
- 401k offered
- Holidays off
- Flexible mornings
- 3MP Atlanta provides all team members with both telemedicine (video access to doctors 24/7) and prescription drug benefits.
- Must live in the Atlanta-area
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
If you have any experience/interest in the following, please apply: GPA, dean’s list, associate’s, bachelor’s, graduated, honors, honor roll, scholarship, fraternity, sorority, Greek, club, recent grad, collegiate, athlete, study abroad, work-study, fundraising, donations, ticket sales, advertising, marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, business, salesforce, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry-level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or teamwork is a PLUS!
*must be able to commute to the office location
Submit your name, phone, and email and one of our team members will reach out to you.