3MP Atlanta is looking to hire ambitious candidates who want to jump-start their careers in the sales and marketing industry with an opportunity to advance into management. Full training is provided!
3MP Atlanta is a cutting edge sales & marketing firm based in Atlanta (must be able to commute to the office location). We are a rapidly expanding company with unlimited growth potential.
As part of the 3MP Atlanta team, you can expect to be exposed to:
- Team management
- Campaign coordination
- Marketing and sales
- Teaching and developing your peers
- Local and national travel opportunities
The experience you gain at 3MP Atlanta is unparalleled, and will not only be an asset to your career growth, but also to your personal growth. The Entry Level Management Trainee position is for those with a passion for people and a desire to grow while working alongside successful sales and marketing professionals. We find that people with restaurant and retail experience have a lot of transferable skills that are useful within our company.
A Management Trainee possesses the following qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Effective interpersonal & excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and team management abilities
- Self-confidence, flexibility, and sense of humor
- Results driven attitude with a hunger for success
What ALL Management Trainees receive while working with us:
- Pay ranging from $0-48,000+ per year starting off (based on individual performance, commissions, and bonuses), with the potential for pay increases as you advance
- Fast-pace, fun, work environment
- Leadership development
- People skills and sales skills
- Time management mastery
- Money management skills
- Career advancement opportunities
- 401k offered
- Holidays off
- Flexible mornings
- 3MP Atlanta provides all team members with both telemedicine (video access to doctors 24/7) and prescription drug benefits.
- Must live in the Atlanta-area
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
If you have any experience/interest in the following, please apply: GPA, dean’s list, associate’s, bachelor’s, graduated, honors, honor roll, scholarship, fraternity, sorority, Greek, club, recent grad, collegiate, athlete, study abroad, work-study, fundraising, donations, ticket sales, advertising, marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, business, salesforce, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry-level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or teamwork is a PLUS!
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to email@example.com with your introduction and resume attached.
This job application is open until August 15th. If selected, the next step will be a video call interview.
Atlanta, GA 30318
This is a full-time position.