At 3MP Atlanta, we do things a bit differently than your average sales company. We work with some of the most respected clients in the industry with a trusted process. We also offer a different opportunity than your basic sales gig.
The ideal Outside Sales Representative candidate has an insane work ethic, high-energy, and enjoys working with their customers in-person.
Each Outside Sales Representative will get personalized training in various areas of business, including, but not limited to:
- leadership development
- organizational skills
- customer relations, including sales and marketing with face to face presentations
- our business will give you a leg-up on your level of experience with advancement opportunities
- you will have access to industry leaders
- unbeatable team environment
- Must be living in the Atlanta area to be considered
- Pay ranging from $0-50,000+ per year starting off (based on individual performance, commissions, and bonuses), with the potential for pay increases as you advance
- Fast-pace, fun, work environment
- Leadership development
- People skills and sales skills
- Time management mastery
- Money management skills
- Career advancement opportunities
- 401k offered
- Holidays off
- Flexible mornings
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Send us your application today!
If you have any experience/interest in the following, please apply: GPA, dean’s list, associate’s, bachelor’s, graduated, honors, honor roll, scholarship, fraternity, sorority, Greek, club, recent grad, collegiate, athlete, study abroad, work study, fundraising, donations, ticket sales, advertising, marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, business, salesforce, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or team work is a PLUS!
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your introduction and resume attached.
This job application is open until March 15th. If selected, the next step will be a video call interview.
Atlanta, GA 30318
This is a full-time position.